Weir Mac Cuish Family Funeral Home
144 Salem Street, Malden, MA 02148
A member of the Malden Community since 1896
|Home||Information Needed||Bible Readings||Common Prayers||Other Links|
|Merchandise||Pre-Need||Local Cemeteries||Local Florists||Contact us|
There are different levels of information needed for planning a funeral. The most basic is what is needed to complete the Death Certificate that must be filed with the state to obtain a burial permit. this includes:
1. Full Name (First, Middle, Last) 2. Sex 3. Date of Death.
4. Place of death, County, Location of Death, 5. Hospital, Nursing Home, or street address
6. Social Security Number 7. If Veteran, which War.
8. Was the decedent of Hispanic origin, & Race, 9. Education level, Years of primary, years of secondary education
10. Age and Birth date, 11. Birth Place
12. Married, Widowed, Divorced or Never married. 13. Name of Spouse when applicable 14. Occupation, 15. Industry worked in.
16. Father's full name. 17. Father's birthplace 18 Mother's Birth Name 19. Mother's birthplace
20. Informants Name (Who is in charge of planning funeral) 21. Informants address 22. Relation to decedent
23. Dispostion, (Burial, Cremation ect). 24. Disposition Location, (cemetery, crematory name)
25. Military service information, Discharge papers, DD214 when available.
The other information required is more personnel, and includes but is not limited to:
1. Family information; if married, where and when. Where first lived, children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, and current residence.
2. Church affiliation; how active in church, boards or organizations served within the church.
3. Civic involvement; membership in clubs such as Kiwanis, Elks, or a Masonic Lodge. Level of involvement, Positions held within the club.
4. Hobbies, special interests and pastimes.